
It was fun to see the of the
Grand kids together all dressed up to listen to
Kierstin, Lexi and Andi sing in church. Those three never cease to amaze me with their talent. They have been blessed with beautiful looks and incredible voices! I am so glad that they were singing when I was down there.
Kylee loves and admires her older cousins so much. She thinks they are the most beautiful, nice, wonderful, funny, talented and on and on. By the way- they are. I am also so glad that they are so nice to
Kylee. She always so happy when she spends time with them. I am glad that she has such wonderful cousins to look up too. We both love you!
Kylee can not stop giving them hugs and they are always so nice!
2 comments:
You guys are a good looking bunch! That is fun for Kylee to have older cousins cause on our side they are either pretty much the same age or younger!
That is a good looking bunch. Glad that you had fun.
Post a Comment