Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Go Jump in a Lake

Since we had so much fun the night before at the falls. Danell took us to go cliff jumping at the lake. We could not find the place with the big jumps we found this place and had a blast.Trenton was so crazy. He loved doing fun jumps.
Kylee thought she was doing different jumps but they all look the same.Cody was pretty fancy with some of his jumps. But, his favorite was his cannonball.
The picture I wish I could have gotten was right under Cal. The look of pure joy and excitement was priceless. He is a crazy little boy.
Danell had a good time here. Look at that form. I was glad that the jump was not too high for her like the falls were.
Now this is me and the end of my perfect dive. I loved jumping and diving off the cliffs. Like I said before I loved doing this a kid. So, I admit I got carried away. I would crawl over the kids getting back up the rock because they were not going fast enough. Danell had a good time laughing at me. Trenton later said to me that he loved me being such a "kid" and playing with them. So, who is up to go jump in a lake with me?

4 comments:

The Dell Family said...

I am up for jumn in the lake with you. IF you gusy come down again let me know and I will be right up. Looks like you guys had a blast. Did you get my phantom pictures? i'm still waiting to get your photos!!! Jon mailed out your pants or is going to at lunch today so you should get those at the end of the week.

andrew's mom said...

Wow you behunin's sure have some adventures!

Adrian and Danell said...

Cal and Adrian have gone jumping off the rock 3-5 times since you guys left, he keeps asking to go jump off the rocks! Those are fun pictures! And i am surprised to see only one picture of you on this post, it should have been dedicated to you since you were so into it! Sorrt Cade we know you are miserable but Aunt KiKi is having too much fun! smile

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I am up for jumping!! I will run everybody over too making it to the top. Looks like a lot of fun.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online