Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hiking at Zions National Park

We had such a great time at Zions. It is such a beautiful National Park. We went on the overlook hike which I love. The view is breath taking.


The only bad part was that it was free day and there was so many people! We wanted to do more hikes but because of all the people we could not get a shuttle to other places. (During the summer months most of Zions is closed to private cars and you need to rise a shuttle.)
Oh well it was a fun day anyway.

Like I said the view from the top is breathtaking!
What a great way to end our vacation.

6 comments:

The Dell Family said...

Awesome. I didn't know Bryce met back up with you guys? What a fun Vacation!

The Dell Family said...

ONe more thing. How's your haircut? I hope you like it! Sorry if you don't.

Adrian and Danell said...

I am glad that I went with you guys even if I was only there for a little bit, we have lived here for over 2 years and that is the 1st time I have gone back to Zions! It is such a beautiful place!

Brett said...

Love all the new posts

Kierstin said...

You didn't put up any pictures of your favorite niece! This is a tragedy :(

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

How fun. I love hiking at Zions. Looks like you saw some great views

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online