Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cooling Off in Vegas

First before I begin this post I want to let everyone know to keep checking everyday because my goal is to get caught up. We had a great vacation to Colorado to visit Grandpa's House, we have played with Tanya's family in Salt Lake, visited Andrea's family in Vegas, (this is the 2ND Vegas post) and finally Danell and Bryce's family in St George. We have had tons of fun and I don't want to leave anything out so I am committed. We may be having flashbacks for a while but I don't want to leave anything out. So maybe you don't want to check everyday- it may get boring. I can not believe how fast summer has gone. School starts Monday- I am so sad! I love having my kids home and just hanging out, playing games and having fun. I have been blessed with a terrific husband who because he works so hard is only able to fly in and join us for part of our vacations. He wants us to have a great time so he encourages us to go. I love that he is so selfless- but don't think he gets to have no fun- he is going to California next week on a business trip and all I have heard him talk about is the beach.


NOW BACK TO THIS POST ON COOLING OFF IN VEGAS


So of course it is hot in Vegas. I kept asking myself- Did I really plan a trip to Vegas and St George in the middle of August? So we had to find ways to cool off. The kids that this was so much fun.

Alix my niece is so cute. She loved playing with her cousins and they LOVED playing with her.


Kylee of course always has to show off. What I really loved was how much fun Trenton had. I hate that he is growing up so much and I love it when he just cuts loose and has a blast playing with his brother, sister and cousins.

Her is little Addi- she was not so sure she wanted to get in.

She finally run through very quickly.


Then she loved showing me her wet hair. She is so much fun. Although on a side note when it was time for me to leave her house Alix said she was sad that we were leaving. Addi came up and said, "I am happy you are leaving." Thanks Addi!


NOW THAT IS HOW YOU COOL OFF!
It is always so much fun to watch my kids play. I even forgot to take pictures for awhile because I was having so much fun watching the looks of pure joy on their faces as they ran around getting soaked.

3 comments:

The Dell Family said...

I promise Addi loves you so much, she just think she's hilarious and it making funnies!

Adrian and Danell said...

We love to cool off at the splash pad parks! WE never made it to one while you were here. By the way we need to get Kylee into gymnastics and getting her to point that toe! Smile. Can't wait til tomorrow to check in again!

Brett said...

I bet it was hotttttt. Good idea to cool off

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online