We had such a great time in Las Vegas visiting my sister, Andrea and Jon and their cute children, Alix, Addison and Emberlynn. 
The kids LOVED watching the lions be fed at the MGM GRAND. They throw pieces of horse meat on the window and the lions come and eat it up. We got a great show and everyone had a blast. This is one of the biggest and most beautiful lion I had ever seen.
Then it was off to the M&M Factory. The kids loved seeing all the M&M stuff and of course eating the M&Ms. Their Aunt Andrea bought them for them so she would be the Fun Aunt.
We watched this cute 3D movie. What a fun and yummy time!
Talk about YUMMY(well at least yummy to most people.) This is the largest chocolate fountain in the world.
We also went to Pro Bass Shop to check out the Huge Fish Tank. That was really cool. They had the best fish, sharks and stingrays.
8 years ago
3 comments:
that was TOTALLY awesome, more awesome if I actually had some pictures. I still can't find our batteries, and I don't want to buy more. they are with my swimsuit cover ups there missing too, so they have got to be together.
Oh you totally forgot to mention PHANTOM the best part!!!!!
What a fun time! I totally need to go there and do all that stuff, we always go to Vegas but never seem to do any sight seeing! Glad you had fun!
Do you know that everytime I go to Vegas I try to see the lions and every time we are told the wrong time. I don't think I am meant to see them.
Post a Comment