Wednesday, September 9, 2009

LUCKY ME

How great was this trip! Besides getting to spend time with my wonderful sisters and their families and playing around - I got to go to some WONDERFUL plays!When we were in Vegas Bryce and I went to Phantom of the Opera at The Venetian. It was so AMAZING! I loved it. It was such a fun thing to do for our anniversary. The show was so awesome! I have never seen the Phantom live and I have always wanted to, so it was a dream come true! The set was amazing! The acting was incredible. The Music and Singing was beyond Fabulous! I love the songs from the show and they did not disappoint! The whole thing was such a fantastic- I can not stop talking about how wonderful it was!
I loved that we got to go with Andrea and Jon. It was such a fun time without the kids! The only problem was we went to the 9:30 showing which to me was 10:30. After a long day of sight seeing I was wiped out and there was about 5 minutes that I did not think I would make it. Andrea gave me a hard time and told me to wake up. It was so much fun to spend time with her. Andrea got us a fantastic deal. I would love to go down and catch another show.
Here are Andrea and Jon- I want to go to another show with you!
Then it was off to St George where Danell, Adrian and I (Bryce had flown home to go work) went to see Footloose at the Tuacahn. I love the setting out there, it is so beautiful. If you have not gone to see a show at Tuacahn you are really missing out! It was a fun show! The dancing was great. Footloose came out when I was a young teen and I grew up loving the movie. Again I loved sharing this fun show with my sis, Danell.
Danell and I had to pose for this. Fun Poster!
Like I said I went with Danell and Adrian. Adrian did have a problem with some of the dancing in the show especially the scene where Ren is upset and goes to the warehouse and dances. Adrian kept saying- What guy does that? Anyway if anyone knows Adrian you know he has some strong opinions (Love you Adrian) I just laughed and gave him a hard time. Then last week I was watching the news in the morning, and one of the reporters that goes out and shows fun things happening in town. Anyway so he was at Lehi Roller Mills where the filmed the movie. Anyway the reporter was talking about the movie and all of sudden starts talking about about the scene where Ren starts dancing because he is upset- What guy does that? And goes on and on! If I did not know any better I would have thought I was listening to Adrian.
Bryce flew back to St George and we to see Annie Get Your Gun. Bryce's brother Mike's family is so talented and do a lot of plays. Mike was in this one. He was Fantastic. This was the first time I have seen Mike in a play and I loved it. Bryce had to give his brother a hard time. Everyone else in the show gets to wear western, coyboy wear but Mike played Charlie Davenport the manager of the Wild West show, so he was in a suit the whole show. I love all the songs from Annie Get Your Gun. It is a fun show.
I had such a great time! Like I said- Lucky Me! Let me know when you want to go- I am always up for a play!

4 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

Awesome! I love plays also! Glad I was able to go to one of them with you! That is too funny about the guy on the news saying the same thing as Adrian! It is also funny to see your hair long in the first pictures and then chopped off in the next ones, it looks cute! I am also with you on going and seeing a show in Vegas!

The Dell Family said...

The post is finally here. Now I just need to continue waiting for your pictures you keep saying are in the mail Whatever! ha ha

The show was Awesome and I am only going to be down here for little bit longer so you better come soon and see another show!! Maybe get the whole family down for one last big bang!!!!

Phantom was totally awesome

Brett said...

Brett and I will have to see that one sometime. Glad you got to do so many things and Happy Late Anniversary

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

How fun!!! I am glad that you went to all of those plays. What culture you have. That seems like a ton of fun. I didn't know Mike did plays too. How neat to see him in it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online