Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Boating Fun

My Family loves to go boating with Danell and Adrian. We always have so much fun and this trip was no exception. Danell got out first to show Trenton and Kylee how it is done. She makes everything look so easy. You look great!
Trenton did so great. He loves wake boarding and I was so proud of him. Way to go Trent!
Last year Danell had to help Kylee get up, but not this year. Kylee was Fabulous!
I had to show my kids how it is done too. I have not done this for years! But I did it! Way to go Kris!
After the wake boarding everyone jumped in the tube! My kids think this is the funnest thing.
I love their faces!


Then it was my turn. I know this whole trip I was feeling like a little kid!
Thanks Adrian for taking time off of work to take us boating - You are the best! Thanks Danell and Adrian for sharing with us. Nothing beats a day on the boat! My kids are asking when they get to go again!

2 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

I love their facces on the tube! They (and you) are having so much fun! I am also proud of Trenton, Kylee, and you for doing so awesome at wakeboarding! WHen are you coming again?!! Next I will teach you all how to jump! Before you know it Adrian will be teaching them to flip!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

How fun! Way to go Trenton and Kylee and Kris. Where is Bryce, I want to see him out there. Anyway glad that you had fun.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online