Thursday, August 6, 2009

There is Gold in those Mountians


BUT WE DID NOT FIND ANY. There is GOLD but we did not have any luck finding it. BUT we had a blast. How can you go wrong spending the day in the beautiful Colorado Mountains. (I am going to do flashbacks to my fun and too short vacation in Colorado. Bonus this year my Brother Wayne and his family was there for most of it) GOLD PANNING is something that I have done all my life with my dad. He did it with his dad - they even had a mine for awhile. Now I don't expect to become rich- Don't get me wrong I would love a GOLD NUGGET or two; I love to spend the time having fun in the Mountains.

























































Grandpa loves spending time with his grandchildren and passing on all his "Wisdom"
Thanks for being so wonderful





































They boys love just playing in the water. Here they are making a great dam.














I love this picture. Everyone wanted to sit on this one rock in the middle of the Creek. I am glad that my kids had so much fun with their cousins.
Thanks Grandpa for taking us GOLD PANNING!




2 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

How fun! I haven't went gold panning forever! We were thinking about going last time we were there, but dad and I decided it might not be any fun with 2 little boys and a river, I don't think we would have gotten much gold panning in, more of just chasing the kids to make sure they didn't fall in the river.
You didn't even get any specks$

The Dell Family said...

I miss gold panning. Glad you had a great time with all the cousins :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online