Friday, August 21, 2009

Playing on the Beach

My Family is totally jealous of Danell's family because they are less than 5 minutes away from Sand Hallow. We loved going there and spent so much time swimming. Kylee loved splashing around in the water.
Cal is a total water boy. I think he is more at home in the water than anywhere else.
Cade on the other hand likes to take things slow. He stayed real close to Danell for a long time.
Trenton, Kylee and Cody had so much fun filling a big hole for Cal and Cade. The best part was when Kylee used her goggles as a bucket.
Here they are building a dam to keep in all that water the worked so hard to get in there.

Cal and Cade seemed to like playing in there.
While I was watching the boys in the pool- Danell took my kids out on a "Coolest Thing" Hunt. They all had their goggles on and would search under water to see who could find the coolest thing. I love that I have such wonderful sisters that always find time to play with my big kids.
Cade had a blast splashing his Aunt. I love it when I can play with little kids. I miss this fun age, so I am always trilled to play. Even if it means getting splashed.
I had to buy Cal and Cade so cute sand molds since they spend so much time at the beach. I am glad that they had so much fun with them.
Like I said at the beginning I am so jealous of them living so close to this fun lake.

1 comment:

Adrian and Danell said...

So I know of a FEW vacant houses next to me that you could buy so you won't have to be jealous! Kylee and her goggles as the bucket, what a funny girl!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online