Sunday, August 23, 2009

Toquerville Falls

Danell and Adrian took us to Toquerville Falls. Now, I went to college down there and Bryce's family lives there but I had never been to the Falls. During the drive, which needed Adrian's 4 wheel drive truck I realized maybe it was the drive that keeps people away. But, they are missing out! This was so much fun! The kids loved the ride in Adrian's truck,
I should say my kids, not Danell's. What a beautiful place we had all to ourselves- I loved it!Trenton loved jumping into the falls.
It took Kylee just a minute to get the courage to jump and then she was off.

Cody is usually my most adventurous child but he was pretty nervous. Finally mom jumped with him hand in hand. Once he realized how fun it was there was no stopping him.

I loved jumping off cliffs as a kid down at Powell so there was no stopping me.
I could not believe that Cal just did it. He is my crazy nephew!
Danell almost had a heart attack I think when Adrian jumped off a lower cliff with Cade!
To my surprise, Danell was nervous! I thought that Cody was going to have to go hold her hand.
I wonder where Cal gets it from?

The gang under the falls.
I really should have taken this picture at the upper falls when we first got there. The sun was going down and as you can see (especially Ky) are freezing.
Thanks Danell and Adrian for finding such a fun place for my big kids to have fun at.

3 comments:

The Dell Family said...

That's totally awesome we need to make it there before the water gets cold. Oh I guess it was already cold :) Anyway I wish I could of joined the fun.

Adrian and Danell said...

That was fun and you got some great photos! Don't forget to get me a cd of all of them and the video! We had a great time with your family, its fun to play and do things with your bigger kids.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

How fun!! I don't get it. You just know how to bring the fun. When I visit people nothing happens, when you go everything happens. Glad that you had fun party girl.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online