
It breaks my heart that my children are growing up. I still want to think of them as my little babies. But, I have to admit Trenton is growing up to be a wonderful young man. Even though I miss him being a little boy I love every age that he is. He is always been so much fun. On this trip I realized how grown up he really is getting. On our way from Vegas to St George when we were driving throught Arizona, right before the gorge where there is no cell phone coverage - Our back tire BLEW OUT! Needless to say it was over 100 degrees out and I was traveling with my three children. Trenton just took over- Unloading the back to get to the spare, trying to get the lugnuts off. Yes I said trying! When the shop puts your tires on with their gun they really tighten the lug nuts! Both Trenton and I where pulling as hard as we could- Watching everyone drive by! Finally I got on the wretch and jumped on it to loosen them. Then Trenton took over and changed the tire almost by himself. I have to admit that Trenton shocked me. He just stayed calm and did it. It took almost an hour but he did it. (By the way FINALLY when we were tightening the last lug nut two guys stopped to help- but they were the only ones!) Enough about that- I really want to talk about my wonderful son. I was tearing up (which scared Kylee because she thought I was worried and scared) because I was so proud of the person that he is becoming. I know that Trenton has been growing up, but at that moment I realized how fast. I am so grateful that he is my son. And I look forward to watching him continue to grow in to the man I know he will become.
Thanks Trenton! For changing my tire and being my hero!
4 comments:
Wow Trent way to go, I cant do that
Great Job Trenton! I know what you mean I have totally noticed that Trenton is getting older within the last 2 times I have seen you! He is such a GREAT young man!
TRENTON YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!
Wow, he really is getting older. You are awesome Trenton!
Post a Comment