Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fun at Thanksgiving Point with Tanya

Last year I was upset that we were not able to go down to gardens at Thanksgiving Point, so I was not going to miss it. We actually started off having breakfast at Ikea (Andrea's Favorite) and then headed down.


Here are the kids going through the maze:

Peyton playing in the Noah's Ark splash area:

It is always fun to get wet, especially on a hot day:

Two hot babes by the falls:

The water falls were amazing:


We had to stop for a picnic by the beautiful waterfalls:


These are the largest man made waterfalls:


It was fun to see all the beautiful gardens.

Kylee loved all the flowers.

Kylee and I take a break to relax:

We had a great time. Thanks Tanya for coming with us and showing us around. Can't wait for next year.

3 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Thank you for coming with me. I had a lot of fun even though it was hot and it took a lot longer then we were both expecting. It was so fun. You have some really cute pictures in there. I love this last one with you and Kylee. SO CUTE

Adrian and Danell said...

I wish I was there! It is so pretty!

The Dell Family said...

Go IKEA!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online