Now not all time at Grandpa's house is work. There is so much time just playing around. I love watching my kids playing with Grandpa. We had so much fun that I did not get pictures of going on walks, playing games, watching movies, watching the BEST thunderstorm ever and just hanging out.
Grandpa and Cody are crazy. Grandpa is the tickle monster:

We loved playing games of Bocci:

I thought this was so fun. My kids played so many games of chess. They loved having this spot just for the chess games:

We had a real intense bowling game going on. Trenton and Grandpa were tied up until the last frame where Trenton got a spare, but Grandpa got 2 strikes. We all got at least one strike:

We spent a fun day at the Museum. Everyone tried to land the space craft. Here is Grandpa working hard at it:

This was a fun activity to measure your brain waves.
Between Kylee and Trenton: Trenton
Between Cody and Grandpa: Grandpa
Between Me and Grandpa: Grandpa
But the kids laughed because when dad and I were going our brain waves matched for most of the time.

Here is dad with his "Gold" My dad loves to look at gold and dreams of finding a nugget like that one sometime: (This was the first year we could not go gold panning because the rivers were running too high- my kids were so sad.)
Kylee loves her wolves almost as much as Grandpa loves his gold:

Trenton makes a great deer - Kylee helped with the antlers:

Cody loves the dinosaurs:

Here I am with my cute little children:

Run for your lives!

We had a great time with gramps as usual. Thanks dad for being such an awesome Grandpa and making so many memories with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment