When Bryce and Trenton were up rafting with the varsity Kylee, Cody and I headed over to the the Dinosaur Park. We had a great time.
Cody loved acting out his favorite scene from Jurassic Park.

RUN KIDS:

Kylee was staring at this dinosaur for the longest time. Then she said, "Why would they make the dinosaur look constipated?!"


I had a great time with my little ones. The whole weekend was fun. We went on picnics, watched movies, played lots of game and had a great slumber party. I love spending time with my children. Too bad I had to leave them:
3 comments:
Crazy kids! I love all the pictures of them being silly! That looks like a really fun museum.
Is that new? I have never seen that one. I agree with kY that Dino looks constipated!
I love Cody acting out the scene from Jurasic Park. That is great. Fun pictures of Kylee and Cody.
Post a Comment