Sunday, August 14, 2011

Swimming

My family just loves that the lake is just minutes away and we can go swimming all the time. I love swimming with the red rocks. It is so beautiful.Little Bella-

Like I said no one could get enough of little Bella. I know my dad will kill me for posting this picture, because of his hair. But, I love it!

Bella was so cute.


Grandpa loved playing with little Bella:


I finally got her away from grandpa so I could play with her:

Cal found an old crawdad shell that was really interesting:



I loved Bryce just chilling watching everyone swim.

And here is Cody laying out.


Danell and Adrian got some snorkling gear. It was a big hit with everyone.

Kylee:


Cody and Cal:


Kristie and Trenton:

Danell and Trenton:

Bella thinks Trenton is crazy.

Here I am throwing little Caders away. He is such a little crazy boy!

It is so much fun to go swimming on such a beautiful lake.

Thanks Danell!

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

im so sad they are moving. i will miss that great spot

Adrian and Danell said...

Love that picture of dad and Bella too! I will miss this place!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online