Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Boating

We all love to visit Danell and Adrian. One of our favorite things to do go boating. This year Adrain was able to take us out twice. My kids loved it. First of all I have to thank Adrian. He is awesome with my kids- they think he is so fun. He was patient and encouraging with them while they learn to wake board. Thanks!








It was so fun to see little Bella. She is one of those people who everyone is drawn too. Grandpa had so much fun holding her on the boat. She loved watching everyone.




Here is Cal climbing up on the wakeboarding bar getting ready to jump. I love his love of adventure.

Grandpa and Cody enjoying cooling off.

Bella loved the water. She did not want to come into the boat.


My kids love to wakeboard. It is fun to see how much better they are getting. Trenton looks so cool.




Kylee loves to have everyone watch her.





Cody is my crazy one.





This was the first time Bryce was able to come for a few years. He got up on his second try and did great. Not bad for a old man- just kidding Bryce!




Here I am with a huge smile on my face! Thanks again Adrian!









Danell has to show off. My kids think she is so cool - well we all do. She is AWESOME!




AWESOME!




Tubing:




I love riding with Cade, Danell and Bella. What a relaxing time.




Then Caders wanted to ride with Grandpa and I loved taking Bella.





Cody loved riding with his cousin Cal.




Kylee and Trenton had a wild ride. Kylee is all smiles here:




But not so much here:





I loved the crazy ride with Cody and Cal.








Thanks for such a fun couple of days of boating.

2 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Looks like a ton of fun. I hope we get to go on the boat too. (HINT HINT Danell) Your kids look great wakeboarding.

Adrian and Danell said...

I loved watching you all wake board!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online