Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Apricot Picking

For the past two years, I have read Danell's blog posts about cherry picking and been jealous. It looks like such a fun activity and cherries are so yummy! What a fun tradition to have. Well when we were down there we decided to go pick some apricots. Everyone had a great time climbing the trees and picking and eating and eating. With the ones I did bring home I made a yummy apricot cobbler. Thanks Danell for a good time.




My kids all love climbing trees so this was pure heaven for them.



Trenton loved helping Caders pick some.

Grandpa loved it, but he did like going cherry picking better last year with Andrea and Danell - Cause he likes cherries better.

I thought it was a lot of fun too.

Here is Danell, looking like a model picking her apricots:

We had a great time.

Maybe next year we can make it down to pick cherries.

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

I'm getting jealous. JOn and I agreed that apricot cobbler sounded delicious!

Adrian and Danell said...

We had fun picking apricots too! Hope you can make cherry season next year!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online