Thursday, July 22, 2010

Go Jump in a Lake



We had a great time jumping in the lake. My kids cannot get enough of it! Okay neither can I! I have always enjoyed jumping in water. Okay I love anything that has to do with swimming and water. I can swim forever and not be tired.

Here is Adrian doing a flip:

Here is Danell her "Fancy Jump" as Cade tells it:

I could not be out done, so I had to my dive:

Grandpa even jumped a few times:

Looking Good:

Trenton:

Here is Trenton doing a twist jump:

And his Cannon Ball:

Kylee is doing her flying jump:

Kylee had so much fun jumping with her Aunt. I cannot say this enough I have the best sisters in the world - they make the best aunts.


Here is their ballet jump:

And their Stayin' Alive Jump:

Cody loved jumping! This was one of his very favorite activities:

He calls this his Grandpa Jump- or his slapping his butt jump:

(Years ago when my dad was little there was a commercial where a little boy went across the TV slapping his butt, saying "We have a hofman, hofman television." That commercial always stuck in his mind so when something is great or you are excited you have to slap you butt like grandpa!)

This is his favorite jump- the needle! He likes it because he shoots way down in the water and even touches the bottom:

Here is my crazy nephew Cal. That boy has no fear:

Here was his twist jump:

Cade is more reserved, he had to be helped. Adrian dropped him and his favorite (Yeah I am claiming favorite) aunt catching him. He loved it and wanted to do it again:

Here he got a little more air:

But he loved this littler jump and could not get enough. He would pop out of the water and say,"Again Kiki again!" This was his Buzz lightyear Jump. He would shout "To Infinity and Beyond:"

I wish this turned out better. It is Danell, Dad and I jumping:

This is my three kids having the time of lives:

Here I am jumping with the kids:

This is what my beautiful niece was doing the whole time we were jumping:


Just wait till nest year- She will be jumping with the rest of us!


THANKS AGAIN DANELL AND ADRIAN FOR SHOWING US A GREAT TIME!

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

I never went there before. I wish I did. That looks like so much fun. I blew up Trenton's Cannonball shot & he looks intense. Like he's going to swallow a bunch of lake water : ) I love all the sequence jumps too. Cal crakes me up and I love Cody's Slapp n butt jump. He is so creative and funny.

Adrian and Danell said...

I love your pictures! I have to agree, Trenton's picture of his cannon ball is great! Thanks for giving Caders courage to jump he loves you!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online