Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WE LOVE BOATING!

When we were down visiting Danell and Adrian we had to go boating. I want to thank Adrian again for taking work off to take us boating. You are awesome!

Here are some pictures from the boat:








Trenton and Kylee loved chillin' at the front of the boat.

Here is Cal- not afraid of anything jumping off the wake board bar.

Everyone loves taking a break and jumping in the lake.

But someone always needs to take a turn holding the flag up.


Here is my awesome sister wake boarding.

Here she is showing us what she is made of.



Here is Trenton wake boarding, he did so good. It took a lot of falls for Trenton to do it, but he stuck with it and was awesome. Again I have to thank Adrian and Danell. They are so patient, and kept letting the kids try until they got it. They are always giving tips too. Thank you!

Here is Kylee. I cannot believe that how well she did.

Cody wanted to try to, but he was nervous. Because he is so little Danell stayed in the water to help hold him back so he would not get pulled out of the water to fast.

I love this picture because it show how awesome my sister is. I love how happy she is giving Cody a big thumbs up. What a great aunt.

Cody did so awesome.

I got up on my first time and did great!

Adrian took the boys out for ride. Cal loved it.


Cade thought it was fun although he was more nervous than Cal.

Cal and Cade loved going on the tube with Grandpa.

Then the kids took a fun ride.

My kids loved riding on the tube and Adrian gave them a great ride. I love watching Cal. He loved riding with my kids. He felt like a big kid.

Then it was Trenton and my turn. My question is how did I go from this:

To This:

Click on the picture to see how scared I was.

This is why:

Adrian gave Trenton and I a wild ride.

Look at that air we caught.

Like I said, a crazy ride.

We are still hanging on if you look closely.

But not for long.

The ride I took with the younger boys was a little more relaxing.


I have to say:

"THANKS AGAIN DANELL AND ADRIAN FOR A FUN DAY!"

5 comments:

Brett said...

Those are some fun pictures, but what are you doing blogging while still on vacay, jk enjoy your lest few days.

The Dell Family said...

Those were some really cute pictures. Very entertaining. I too love to see Cal, That kid is fearless. He cracks me up and he is always looking like he is having the time of his life. I can't believe Kylee & Cody got up too. Way to be.

The Dell Family said...

Kris
You're looking pretty hot in a bathing suit too. What a babe!

Adrian and Danell said...

I love these pictures! The one where you are freaked out is a classic! You guys took one crazy ride! I am also impressed on how awesome you all were wakeboarding, come out a few more summers and your kids will be doing flips!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

You just gave me such a laugh. I had to blow up those pictures multiple times to see your face. That is just awesome. I was just laughing and laughing. I love it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online