We had a great 4th of July. On the 4th we were down at Tanya's house for Peyton's Blessing, then we on the 5th we went to Casan and Brett's house to watch fireworks with them. Bryce took some pictures of the kids, I was busy passing out the sparklers. Something that I could not do fast enough. So, here are some random pictures. I did not get great pictures of everyone, so Danell and Tanya if you got better ones - send them to me. I loved spending time with my new nieces.
8 years ago
4 comments:
I wish I was there. It's nice to see you blogging about our new nieces. It's driving me crazy not being able to see them.
I love your pictures! They are probably a lot better than any of the ones I got. Thanks for the fun night!
The kids just loved the sparklers. Thank you so much for bringing them down. It was a lot of fun hanging out.
We appreciated you spending time with us, hopefully the fireworks from my house were ok.
Post a Comment