I know this may sound crazy, but I love baseball! Danell stop laughing. Growing up I thought it was the most boring thing ever! That was before my kids starting playing. I love the game now. I am so sad that the season is over.
Here are some of the highlights:
Trenton's Season:
Trenton's team went undefeated! They were awesome! Trenton loved playing first, second and rover.
Trenton is ready.
Great Catch Trenton! But, Trenton had the most awesome catch! It was a game in the rain, the boys were all cold, it went into extra innings. There was one out and someone on first base and second base. The boy hit it and Trenton started running backwards to catch the ball. He leaned back and CAUGHT IT, then as he was falling to the ground he threw it to first because the runner had not tagged up- He made a SWEET DOUBLE! He won the game! All his team mates were jumping on him and the crowd went wild.

Trenton made a nice catch getting the runner out at first.
Trenton had some great hits this season.
But Trenton's real strong point was stealing bases. All his track comes in handy.
SAFE!
Here is Trenton leading off and Bryce being third base coach. He loves helping coach the kids' team. What a great dad!
Kylee's team finished second, only losing one game.
My baby plays catcher and that is nerve racking for mom. I watch them swing and throw those bats. But she is so great. Nothing gets by her and she can tag the runners out!
But she looks so cute!
Kylee is one of the smallest girls in the league, but she can really hit that ball. We were so excited when she hit a home run! Way to go Kylee!
Whenever Kylee hits the ball, she has to find me and flashes the biggest smile. I love it!
Then she gets ready to do some serious running.
She is really intense!
When she is not playing catcher (which is not often) she plays third or short stop.
This made me laugh so hard! Here is Cody ready:
Here is Cody. This was his first year with machine pitch. He learned quickly and did great. He even won the game. They were down by two - a runner on second and third- two outs. Cody gets up to bat. (This is the hardest time for me to watch my kids bat -when there is two outs- the pressure is huge) Cody hits a beautiful triple sending the runners in and winning the game. The crowd went wild.
Cody had a rough start. His coach did not call till the day before the first game, held no practices and was late to games and even left early. So, Bryce again stepped up and held the practices and helped with the games. The ended winning more, so that was good.
Cody loved counting the outs. I thought he was so cute:
9 comments:
They all look like they are having fun! Great JOb Bryce coaching. He looks like such a professional with his Blue shirt & White hat.
I thought the coach gave Ky a nick name for her ribbons in her hair. HOw come you didnt' include that. And that he would tie her ribbons in the games. Kris you need to give more details . . jk
Trenton what a stud muffin you are stealing all those bases. Great job!
Ky-- What the heck. Why weren't you guys undefeated I thought you guys were the champs? Just teasing You sure are cute when you play!
Cody--
You look like you are having too much fun. What's up with all those smiles? I love you!
Kristie-
Read it!
I did laugh and I rolled my eyes! More power to you loving baseball, my kids don't know what baseball is. ha ha. I guess it helps that your kids look so good in their uniforms and are awesome little players! Sounds like they had great seasons!
What a great season for all three of you. So exciting! I have to say Trenton sure looks alot like Bryce when working the machine pitch in Cody games.
Way to go Trents team for being undefeated.
Post a Comment