I am so blessed to have THREE NEW BEAUTIFUL NIECES!
Danell & Bella---Casandra & Milly---Tanya & Peyton
Here they are at the hospital when Milly was born. It was so fun to have them all together.

Bella------------Milly------------Peyton
Here is Grandpa with his three newest grand babies. Peyton is #15, Bella #16 and Milly #17 for him. He loved holding them all at once.
Here I am with these cute girls. I feel being a mother is the most important thing I can do in the world. But, I do feel being an aunt is a very close second. I get to help influence these wonderful spirits. I know I have a great relationship with my Aunt Laura. I hope that my nieces and nephews will all know that they all mean the world to me. That they can always come to me for anything. I love all of you! I know my sister Andrea (in New York) is really sad that she could not be here and hold all the babies too. Believe you me Andrea we missed you.
3 comments:
Such cute little babies. I love everyone of them. It was fun that we could ge them all together. You are such a wonderful Aunt Kristie. We love you.
Love all the new babies and they love the Aunt KiKi!
Crap that makes me feel I should of jumped on board and had another one right away. I wish I was there. Again bragging about how much fun you guys are having. Oh well as long as people are posting this things (thanks to you Kris) I can feel a part of it.
Those pictures are darling. I love that you guys got them all together and took pictures. I can see it now them always getting their pictures together and making a cute scrap book when they are older.
Post a Comment