Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fun at Heritage Square

We spent a fun morning up at Heritage Square. So much to see and do.

Grandpa and Marilyn trying to relive the "Good Old Days."
But the highlight of the day was the Alpine Slide. Everyone had a great time and no one ended up with a huge burn on their face like Casan did. Ha Ha! Casan it made you look tough!
Bryce was the first to go down.


I wonder if Grandpa knows that it messed up his hair!

Here comes Marilyn down the track.






Kylee loved going on the fast track!





Trenton had a great run.



As Cody would say, "I smoked that track."








Kristie - looking good!





2 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

That looks like you had a ton of fun. I will have to copy your vacation the next time I go.

Adrian and Danell said...

I wish I was there, I love the alpine slide. I love Cody's words!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online