Monday, August 18, 2008

Walking with Dad

Whenever I get together with Dad we always go on our walks together. Anyway I love to walk and talk with Dad. We talk about everything We also see deer almost everyday. We always want to be the first one to spot the deer. It is such a fun way to start the day. This morning I got up and went on my walk alone, same with dad. It was kind of sad. I kept wanting to turn and see Dad, ask him a question, or just know he is there. Well I guess that we have awhile before we walk together again. I look forward to it, but for now I walk alone.

2 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

What a depressing post, "for now I walk alone" someday I will walk with you.

The Behunin Family Story said...

I would love for you to walk with me. It is depressing to me. I love my walks with dad.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online