Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Well school started this morning and I shed a few tears. I know that my children need to go to school, but it is hard for me to turn them over to their teachers for 9 months. Afterall these are my most treasured teasures. These are the wonderful children that Heavenly Father sent to me. Is this really my little baby going off to Junior High? It seems like only yesterday he was learning to talk.



Trenton you are so good looking! I know you will knock them dead in Jr High!

I do not think that there are any more handsome boys than these two boys.


What a good looking bunch, not to mention a bunch of smart kids ready to start another adventure this year.





Cody is growing up to be such a fun boy. I miss his cute smile while he is at school.






Kylee is as always "Fabulous." She was so excited to wear her purple shoes, purple socks, purple shorts and purple backpack.



Second Grade is so much fun. Cody have a great year.



Kylee is ready to "pop" into 5th grade with a smile!



Trenton hopes that this is the only time he ends up stuffed in his locker this year! But he learned he can fit!



We normally have ABC pasta with breadsticks, but this yearI could not find the pasta. So, we had ABC spageti-o's instead. I also make the kids breadsticks with their grade on it.





When I was little mom made me a cake on the 1st day of school. It had a little school on it along with a footstep. It said, "First Grade is a BIG step." So, every year I make the kids a cake on the first day to celebrate.
Have fun in school this year. But always remember that your mom loves you more than anything! I will always be here for you. So, go ahead and explore the world knowing that I will always have your safety net in case you fall.









2 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

What a bunch of good looking kids. How fun for Trenton to move to Jr. High. Don't worry about shedding tears, I had them looking at your pictures. Trenton, Kylee, Cody, GOOD LUCK! I know you will do great. Have an enjoyable year at school.

Adrian and Danell said...

They look so cute in their plaid shorts and white shirts! I know I have said this before but I can't believe Trenton is in Jr High, crazy! Good luck in school, don't get your name on the board!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online