WOW you are guys are hard workers! Great job. It's always funner when we all work as a family too. Thanks Kris for going over there and calling work your vacation. You are a real saint. I know dad really appreciates it and had told you thank you a dozen times. And one more time Kris you look really good by the way!
3 comments:
I love all the trees that the kids cut down. Specially Cody's, it makes me laugh. Good work, that is a break that was well deserved.
Looks great! You guys always do so much for dad! Thanks for taking care of him and all the hard work!
WOW you are guys are hard workers! Great job. It's always funner when we all work as a family too. Thanks Kris for going over there and calling work your vacation. You are a real saint. I know dad really appreciates it and had told you thank you a dozen times. And one more time Kris you look really good by the way!
Post a Comment