8 years ago
Monday, July 7, 2008
Tanya and Jared's 4th of July Party
WOW! WOW! Tanya's party was AMAZING! We had such a great time. As you can see from all the pictures there was fun to be had. The kids loved the "Slip and Slide," jumping on the tramp, playing on the hammock, and just hanging out with their cousins. Everyone loved the water ballon fight. Way to surprise everyone with that! The Adults loved the Rock Band Competion. (Well I liked most of it - all but the part where I was the only one rated a "C." A "C" was the lowest skill level. Oh yeah and there was the part that everyone made fun of me because I didn't know the songs. Well if the was I Air Supply song I would have rocked the house. "I'm all out of love what am I with out you..." but they finally found one that I knew kind of - "Wanted Dead or Alive" I remembered hearing that coming from the basement growing up) Anyway that was a fun game. My whole family loved it. (Check out the pictures.) We also played "extreme bocce." And the Lasso Golf was fun. But the best part was being around most of my siblings. (Anj we really missed you) My whole family were amazed at all the food. Tanya really out did herself! Kylee would say it was "Fabulous." There was so much of it too. Talk about choices! Again Tanya and Jared thanks for providing everything--it was the best. We decided to buy fireworks and do them ourselves. The kids loved the sparklers and the poppers. Check out the picture of Kendra in my slide show. It totally reminds me of Tanya growing up. The hair(I know Tanya's was darker), the swimsuit (Tanya always was in hers growing up) and the pose. It was a perfect day. Thanks again Tanya and Jared. I look forward to next year!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad that you brought the sparklers and poppers, they were a big hit and I haven't done them forever! It was a great party!
What a GREAT PARTY!! YEA!!
Post a Comment