Monday, July 7, 2008

Crazy Cal

Everytime I spend time with Cal, he makes me laugh even harder. He was over last week and it was hot so I got the "Slip and Slide" out. He walked down it once and decided it would be funnier if he took his shorts off. So the rest of the night Danell and I watched him run free! Boy did he have the time of his life! The next night, he came over again. I did manage to keep his suit on this time (not an easy task- makes you wonder what goes on at Danell's house). Okay it did come off at the very end. He loved playing in the pool. The funniest thing was he would get out of the pool and take a running jump into the pool landing in a huge bellyflop. Then he would start rolling around under the water (kind of like a crocodile doing a death roll.) He would come up laughing and do it again. He had so much fun in that pool. At the end of the night he was blue and shivering, so I would warm him by the fire wrapped in towels. Once he was warm he was back in the pool. Crazy Cal come again!

1 comment:

Adrian and Danell said...

You gotta love that kid! Unlike some moms, I don't give my children naked time, so this was a new adventure for him and he wanted to make the most of it!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online