Here is Trenton this morning at 6am, just before we walked over to the Stake Center, so he could leave for Scout Camp. He looks so handsome in his Scout Uniform. (I really want to say cute, but Trenton reminds me that he is 12. I guess when you are 12 you don't want your mom to call you cute.) I know that Trenton is 12 years old, but I miss my baby. He is really starting to grow up. He is going to be gone till Saturday afternoon and I do not know what I am going to do. It is so weird not having him here, and he has only been gone 13 hours. I also am remembering all the stories that Wayne would tell when he came back from Scout Camp. Bryce also has some stories from his scounting days. I do not know what goes on up there. From the stories you would think that it is "Lord of the Flies" out there. ( That is a book that I read in 9th grade is anyone impressed that I still remember it?) What have I done? It is crazy there! He is going to come back a savage! Just kidding, I know that he is having a great time and that it is a good thing for him. He was so excited when he left. Being a mom is a hard job for me. I want to raise children who will grow up to be indepentant and confident people, but when it starts happening it is hard to let go. So, Trenton have fun and explore the world. I will try not to cry too much. Oh yes before everyone comments-- Trenton got his glasses Friday.
8 years ago
2 comments:
Looking good Trenton! I know what you mean I had been waiting for the day that Cal could go to nursery and when the day finally came around I was so sad!
Trenton you look good with glasses. I will say that your pack looks heavier then you. Kristie, have no fear when it comes to your kids you obviously are a great mother cause all three of your kids are very well behaved and yet they all know how to have a great time too. I have no doubt that they are the kids who know how to choose the right. Alix just came by and the first thing she said immediately is, "Mom does Trenton have glasses on?" I didn't even notice until I read the posting.
Post a Comment