I am always so excited when school lets out for the summer. We have had a blast this summer- bowling, going to museum, picnics in the park, lots of games, Trenton's working, crafts, baseball and just hanging out. I thought I would wrap up the school year.
Here is everyone so excited to get out of school!

Kylee was one of the stars of her 6th grade play Dig It! She is so cute and did a great job.

She loves doing plays and is so excited to do some more.
The 3rd grade did an earth day program. It was so fun with great music.
Cody did great on his part.
The smile can melt anything!
We missed his Evening of Excellence, but he received awards of Excellence from every class and the 4.0 Honor Roll. Way to go Trenton!
Of course one of the highlights of the school year is the Field Day.
Kylee and Cody loved the obstacle course.
Everyone loved the slip and slide to end the day!
A great way to cool off.
Cody's class had a talent show to end the school year! He had a great time showing off his piano talent!
A fun thing that Cody's class did this year was research a great person. Then they wrote a small biography on them, drew a picture and then his teacher had them published in a hard cover book. They were suppose to dress up like the person and share their story. Here is Cody as Thomas Edison:
Do you like the light bulb. That was Cody's big idea. He came up to me and said, "Mom can you make me a light bulb that can kind of float above my head. Two reasons: Edison invented the light bulb. And when someone has an idea - they are always shown with a light bulb over their head." So, Bryce made this light bulb up for him. He was the biggest hit! Everyone wanted to were the idea hat. This summer I was asking for ideas on what everyone wanted to do, Cody goes running off- Comes back with the light bulb and says, "I have an idea!" That kid is always good for a laugh!
Kylee and her friend asked me to join in - Yeah! SO MUCH FUN!
By the way- We Kicked Some Tushie!
3 comments:
What a cute post. I love the light bulb idea. Cody is so clever. Great JOb to Trenton being HOnor Roll & love Kylees Pow pose!!! Enjoy a great Summer!!!
Great job kiddos! I think Kylee needs to be an actress!
That is crazy that you only have one left in elementary school. It is crazy how fast the time goes. Great job everyone. I am glad that school is out.
Post a Comment