Monday, June 28, 2010

A day with the Elzingas

Our swamp cooler finally gave out on us, so instead of replacing that we got an A/C. A man from our ward helped Bryce do most of it, but we needed a great ELECTRICIAN to finish it up and connect the power. So the Elzingas all came up for the day (I mean the day! We ran into unexpected problems! A lot!) Not that I am complaining we had a blast. Here is Jared working on my A/C. Jared you always amaze me with you talent, especially your ability to figure out and solve every problem. It seems like ever family gathering there is some crazy problem and then their is MacGyver plan. (Macgyver was a old TV show and He could solve any problem with his Swiss army knife) Jared reminds me of him. He is always resourceful plus Jared makes me laugh. Thanks! I LOVE MY A/C!

Tanya asked if her kids could climb my Corkscrew willow. They had a blast, especially Kendra. She was in the tree all day long. (Side note on my tree, I love it! I remember when Bryce and my dad brought it home. It looked so small- I was are you kidding me. But it is the best tree!)

Here is Kendra up in the tree.

I love having a tree big enough to support 5 fun loving children.

I got some free bowling passes at the school, so we all headed off to play. It was so much fun.

Here is Trenton looking so cool. He wanted me to post this picture not the ones he was using the pink ball.

This is one of the first time Kylee has gone bowling without the bumpers. She did great!

Kendra was so cute. She would throw the ball halfway done the lane sometimes.

Now little Spencer was so great. Tanya has taught him gratitude too. He kept coming up to me the WHOLE time. "KiKi I love bowling thank you for taking me." Now he is crazy! He loved the ramp for doing tricks.

Spencer is always good for entertainment. If you want to have a good laugh- take Spencer bowling.
Now my clown cannot be outdone!

This was the funniest thing to me. I was so lucky to catch it on film. Cody thought he was really going to send the ball down hard. So, he started way back took off running and....

Slipped on his BUTT!


That had to hurt!



Kylee loved holding Peyton between her turns!

Here are the crazy boys!

We all had a great time. I cannot wait to do it all again!


Tanya and I went to Kylee's game and watched Kylee get some awesome hits!


Spencer loved shooting Trenton's air soft guns.


I don't have pictures, but this soon lead to Uncle Jared telling all the kids that if he could shoot them in the rump, then they could shoot him. Who wouldn't want to shoot Uncle Jared in the butt?

After all day working Uncle Jared still had energy to take on all the kids!

We all love you!

Kylee wanted to play baseball with Spencer. Here she is pitching to him.


Here Spencer is hitting the ball. He did great! But his tongue was always out.

(In case you are wondering Kylee is that fast to pitch and catch the same ball!)



We had a great day. My A/C is up and running, but more important we made some great memories!

2 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

We had a great time up there. Thank you so much for such a fun day. Kylee you did awesome in your baseball game. Kylee you are the MVP. Your home run was AWESOME!! Thanks for letting them climb your tree. I need one of those because mine are still too little to climb. Thanks for taking them bowling. They really enjoyed it. Can't wait to spend time with you guys again.

Adrian and Danell said...

I love your AC also! Looks like a great day!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online