Monday, June 28, 2010

Goodbye to my Beautiful Sister and her Wonderful Family

We are sad to see Andrea and her family move to Long Island, but we were happy that they could spend the afternoon with us on their trip across the country. I do not have many pictures, so I am counting on my sister to send me copies. We had a fun afternoon, BBQ and then we went to Kylee's softball game. Here is my cute niece Emberlynn. I had a blast having a screaming contest with her. I don't think anyone else enjoyed it, but I did. She is getting to be so much fun.
Here is Cody and Alix playing hide and seek at the park. It is so much fun to spend time with Alix. She is such an incredible little girl. She has an amazing spirit. She is smart and sensitive to others. I gave them a few little gifts for their trip and Alix was so thankful. If anyone knows me, you know how much of value teaching gratitude to children. (I think it is a huge problem in today's world) Anyway Alix is such a sweet girl and very beautiful with the most awesome voice. Thanks Alix for being my wonderful niece. Now that you are learning to write- Send Aunt Kiki a postcard!


Now Addison is a crazy little girl. She made me laugh at her poises for the camera.

Addi you are so cute!

But, I will you most of all! Andrea you inspire all of us. You are amazing at everything you try! You have handled Med School wonderfully and are off to a new adventure. Keep Blogging. I look forward to reading all about your adventures!
ANDREA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
SEND ME PICTURES!

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

WE are missing you and your family so much. Thank you for a wondertime. I am currently blogging the trip. I',m not in Colorado yet, so it will be a while, but I need to hurry cause I have so much to blog about since we have been here.

Brett said...

Those are some interesting posies of Addi.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online