Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Cody

Cody loves his breakfast in bed! His order this year was Breakfast Burritos, oranges, Juice and a Smoothie (We left it on the counter)
Cody loves his family.
Our neighbor gave us there old swing set. Bryce set it up just in time for Cody's party. Cody loves that it is right by the Tree. Everyone loved playing in it.


This year all Cody wanted was Legos. That is all he wanted!
But, I cannot not go without getting a book or two. Cody is excited for this one. The 4th in the Gateway to Foo Series. Cody LOVES this series. Kylee is refusing to read them because the way Cody describes them is so weird! This one is called - "The Wrath of Erza" Erza is a toothpick!
Cody is so cute opening his gifts.

More Legos!
Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Cody's cake is a big carrot. Cody is obsessed with carrots. Remember his pine wood derby car. He said he wanted a big carrot for his cake.
Gotta love that kid!
Make a wish!
I know mine came true when I got you!
Cody is such an amazing child. To say that he walks to the beat of his own drummer is an understatement. He always makes me laugh. He has a great sense of humor!
Cody has so much love inside of him.
Cody loves to try new things. He loves soccer, baseball, basketball, piano, legos, reading, playing games, and just having fun!
I LOVE YOU CODY!

4 comments:

Brett said...

The Party was great. Happy Birthday Cody, my favorite part was when Spencer said "Cody your getting so old soon we will have to change your diapers".

Adrian and Danell said...

Happy Birthday Cody! We love you and wish we were there for your party, but come on now, a CARROT! You are such a funny boy!

The Dell Family said...

Happy Birthday Cody Codster!!! I wish my kids had your enthusiastic about carrots. Hope you have a great year!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Happy Birthday Cody!!!! I hope that you had a awesome day. I am glad that we were able to come up for your party. Have a great year!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online