Here is Kylee having Breakfast in Bed. (She is in my bed because we thought we were getting company the night before)
I cannot believe that Kylee is 12 years old. She is such an incredible young woman.
It is so fun to watch my children open their presents.
Kylee is looking at her new earrings. Her big gift was to get her ears pierced.
This is a book that I found at for her all about the Young Women's Values! I love that she will be learning about the values and starting the Personal Progress Program.
But, Kylee still wanted her Littlest Pet Shops.
At my elementary school, the First graders have an artist come and help them paint a picture of a butterfly. Since I TA for a first grade class they let me do one too. I had a blast! I knew that I wanted to paint this for Kylee for her birthday. I thought it was fitting because she is becoming the most beautiful butterfly and the young women's program will help her. I love the way it turned out!
Kylee wanted a Lego cake this year!
Kylee 12 years ago when the doctor placed you in my arms and I looked down at you and knew that my life would be forever changed for the better because I had the most beautiful daughter. Kylee the past 12 years have better then I could have ever imagined, and I look forward to more! Kylee I love you so much!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kylee. I am glad that you had a wonderful time. I am glad that you are in YW now. Have fun and have a great year.
happy birthday! what no pictures of her new ears?! Cute butterfly picture! have fun in YW's
I can't believe you are 12 years old. What is happening. Really YW's already. I love you! Happy Birthday!
Such a good shot of her blowing out the candles. I cant get over the fact she is a Young Women
Happy belated birthday Kylee. I agree with your mom that you are pretty incredible!
Post a Comment