Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankfuls

I love Thanksgiving. I love a holiday that is based on beng thankful for life. I have to so much to be thankful for. My life may not be perfect, but I know that there is so much that I have to be thankful for. I could go on forever but I am going to make a brief list.



My Family- (this only can go on forever) I have the kindest husband, the most spiritual son, the sweetest daughter, the son filled with so much love, the most supportive father, the strongest brother, the most understanding sister, the tenderest sister, the most creative sister, the most beautiful sister, wonderful sister-in-law, great brother-in-laws, cutest nieces and nephews, the funniest uncle, the most thoughtful aunt, the greatest great uncle, the most fantastic cousins and so much more. My family only makes me the most blessed person on this earth.

My Mother's Example and the Temple- I have the best mother in the world. I am so thankful for the blessings of the temple and knowing that even though my mother is not with me on this earth that we are a family forever. I am thatnkful for the 24 years that I got to spend with her and learn how to be a mother. The only gift I can still give my mom is to be the person she raised me to be.

I have so much to be thankful for: great friends who I can count on and laugh with, my health and my family's health, a house to keep me warm, food to eat, clothes to wear, a great country to live in, wonderful teachers for my children just to name a few.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

I love your thankfuls! Because of you we devoted the entire month of NOv. going around and saying what we are all thankful for. I made a Turkey and laminated it too so I don't have to make one every year. Thanks for all the wonderful traditions

Brett said...

You guys are such a good family. Love the Thankfuls and Thanks for what I think you said about me.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online