Thursday, December 4, 2008

Decorating the Tree





I love decorating the Christmas Tree. It is one of my favorite thing of the year. Every year we get the kids a new ornaments. It is so fun to pull out the ornaments and remember why we choose that one that year. Trenton asked me if he was going to get all his ornaments when he got married. I said that has always been the plan but now I told him I do not think that I will be able to part with them.

It is always so much fun cranking up the Christmas music and decorating the tree. But my favorite part is the finished tree. I love to look back and see the most beautiful tree. My mom would always clap for the tree. Every year she would say it was the most beautiful tree ever. Growing up I would always laugh at that, but now as I know what she means. I look at how much my children's faces light up when they decorating the tree, I remember all the goods we have shared that year. That is why my tree is more beautiful every year because my life is more beautiful and wonderful every year.

4 comments:

Brett said...

Tree looks great

The Dell Family said...

I love the tree. I also love your board that is behind you too :)

Adrian and Danell said...

Good looking tree! We just put ours up on Sun.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

yea!! Christmas is here.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online