8 years ago
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween
Halloween was a lot of fun this year. The kids loved all the fun Halloween Food. (There are pictures below.) Everyone had their favorites and said I have to make them all next year plus more. Man I will have to start really early then. I love it. None of it was hard to make and my children thought I was the greatest mom ever. What more could I ask for? I love making costumes for my kids. That has always been one of my favorite things to do al Halloween, but this year I got a break because they all wanted to be the same thing they were last year. I still think they are way cute. Cody loves his Tarantula costume. We had a great time Trick-or-Treating. Yesterday when I was putting everything away and getting my Thanksgiving out, my children were so sad. They were not ready to let go. I told them that Halloween was not gone yet- they still had their bags of candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment