Wednesday, November 19, 2008

High School Musical 3





As everyone knows Kylee is a HUGE HS Muscial fan. Ever since the movie was announced she has been begging to go. So, a couple weeks ago Kylee and I went to see it. Kylee was in heaven. She was so glad that I brought my camara so she could get her picture taken with the big cutouts. I was glad that I got to spend this fun girl time with her. It was a fun movie. Kylee is begging to go again. I told her she would have to wait. I love spending time with Kylee doing fun "girl" stuff.

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

GO KYLEE! LOVE THE PICS TOO! I love the girl who you chose to stand by too. if you were five years old you could of totally of played her part.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

How fun!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online