8 years ago
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Our Trip to St George
We had a great time in St George. Trenton, Kylee and Cody loved hanging at with all the cousins down there. Cade and Cal crack me up. I do not think I saw Cal walk the entire time. It was always a run or gallop. (Danell needs to get that on video and post it) For Cody's birthday, Danell brought back a ruler from Steve Irwin's Zoo in Australia. For anyone who does not know who Steve Irwin is he the the "Crocodile Hunter" - Cody's hero. If you do not know, Cody wants to be the next "Crocodile Hunter." Thanks so much for the ruler. I love the pictures that Adrian took of the kids they look great. They are the ones on the side of the screen. Thanks Danell and Adrian for all the wonderful memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love family. Maybe I will be able to go down there soon too. So much fun.
Post a Comment