Sunday, June 29, 2008

Boating Fun

We had a blast boating! It was so much fun. The kids all loved to go tubing. I wish that I could have gotten a picture of Cody's face when he saw the big wave coming. He told Uncle Adrian that he was making the boat do "crazy formations." Danell got a kick out of Cody's "Crazy formations." I guess no one has ever called it that. Bryce and I had a blast when it was our turn. Adrian came up with even "crazier formations" for us. He flipped us both. But, my wildest ride came when I rode with Adrian. Danell told him to take it easy, (their version of taking it easy is a lot different than mine) There was one time that we were completely veritcal. Danell said to me, "I was hoping that you would have fell off, so the ride would be over." I guess Danell could have jumped off. Cody could not get enough of the tube and had to ride with everyone. Then it was Wake Boarding time. Bryce was first up and did really well for an old timer. He looks good in his pictures. Trenton and Kylee(with some help from Danell) both got up and did really good. They can not wait to go again. (I guess that means another trip to St George) Then it was Danell's turn. She makes it look easy. Then Adrian amazed us with his jumps and flips. (Sorry we did not get a good picture of him) We ended the day having a campfire and roasting hot dogs and s'mores. That was a lot of fun too. Thanks Danell and Adrian for a fun trip.

2 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

That is so funny. I can just imagine Cody saying that. Great job getting up everyone.

Brett said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Super cute Blog

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online