8 years ago
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Happy Birthday Cody and Kylee
We had a very fun birthday party. Kylee and Cody got some wonderful gifts. Thanks everyone. They both got some books from Bryce and I. When Casandra saw Kylee open yet another book, she said "It wouldn't be a birthday party here without books." Kylee and Cody are having tons of birhtday celebrations. I took them to Artic Circle, then they got to pick birthday dinners, they both had a friend party, we are going to the zoo tonight, and next week they will have a party in St George. Wow! I love birthdays, but I really love to make fun cakes. I know that I am not professional, but I have fun. This year I liked Kylee's "Go Wildcats" pennant, ( Wildcats are from High School Muscial) but I LOVED Cody's Pirate Cake. Cody (along with everyone else) loved the cool cake. That is why I do it, to make my kids smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your kids really love it. I really need to do it myself. Another thing to add to my list of how to be like Kristie. Love you.
Post a Comment