Sunday, June 29, 2008

High School Musical


The main reason that we went to St George was to see my Beautiful and Talented niece, Lexi, in the play "High School Musical." She played the piano playing Kesli. She was "Fabulous" The play was so good. We loved every minute of it. As everyone knows Kylee is a HUGE "HS Musical" Fan. This was her dream come true. (Okay her real dream come true would be for her to pay Sharpey in the play. That is her hero in the show. I know! She wants to follow in her cousins' footsteps and be in plays) Kylee was so excited to see one of her favorite cousins in the play that she could not sleep. Kylee had a huge grin on her face the entire show. And of course she was bopping to all the songs. Trenton and Cody thought that it was cool too, but they are boys so there was not that much bopping. Anyway we loved the play! Lexi you were GREAT, AWESOME, WONDERFUL, and most of all FABULOUS!



4 comments:

The Dell Family said...

How fun. things are so much better too when you know someone. I can just picture Kylee and her bobbing. I still blame Kylee for showing Alix how to dance like Sharpey. I'm in trouble!

Adrian and Danell said...

That was such a fun play and your right Lexi did an awesome job!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

How awesome. That is great that you have such great talent in your genes. Kylee you should go for it. You would be awesome, and I bet Kendra would follow in your footsteps.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Also, you have worked really hard on your blog. I love the new additions. You do a great job.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online