8 years ago
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Baseball Season Comes to a Close - well almost
Wow! I can not believe that baseball/softball season is over. It ended with a bang. Kylee's team took first place in the tournament. Way to go Kylee. She even got the game winning out. Yeah! Let me tell you, baseball has not always been my favorite sport. In fact, I have found it really boring. That was before my children started loving it. Everyone of my kids love it, so take me out to the ball park! I have to admit that I am really starting to love the America's Favorite Past Time. I spend four nights a week at different ball parks. (That gets crazy, because Bryce is on school three of those nights.) Trenton did really well this year. He had some awesome hits. Once he got on base - the next thing you knew he was stealing home. His coach said that Trenton could steal bases better than most. I loved it when he stole home (except for the laundry- sliding home is tough on pants). Anyway he played First and Third Base and did great! Kylee loves softball. She has a great arm for a little girl. The coach said he never knew where to put her-- because she played every position great. She really loved playing catcher and pitcher(she is still in machine pitch but they have some one there to field the ball.) Her team did so well- first place. The reason that I said the season was almost over is because Kylee was chosen to play on the ALL STAR team. (every coach picks their 2 best players to be on the team.) She plays in the All Star game on the 4th of July. Cody was in T-Ball this year. That was so fun to watch. Cody did really well. He has a good arm and can catch the ball well. He loved playing first base and getting everyone out. He wished that he did not have to hit off of a Tee, that bugged him. Next year Cody. Anyway it was a fun season and I am sad to see it come to an end. Next year I will be back at the ballpark with Peanuts and Cracker Jacks. Come join me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job guys! I think baseball is boring too, I am going to keep it a secret from my kids! Maybe we will be able to see Kylie in her All-Star Game!
Post a Comment