Thursday, September 29, 2011

Start of School

I know we are over a month into school, but I have been busy. The schools all need so much at the the beginning if school. The first 3 weeks it seemed like everyday I was at one. This has been a crazy year - I have one in High School, Jr High and Elementary! We have a very strict schedule in the morning - all the kids play the piano in the morning, but it is fun. I try to study my 30 mins in the scriptures, work out and still find time to talk with each of the kids while they get ready. I have had some great conversations with Trenton at 6am while he eating breakfast. I know that it will not be much longer that back to school will mean college for my little sunshine. I am going to miss "Hello Beautiful Mother" every morning.

Here is Trenton ready to tackle High School:

Kylee had a hard time staring school this year. She finally told us the hang up, "Mom this is the first year I will be at a school without one of my brothers." I am so glad that they have that bond. Here she is ready to take on everything.
Cody was so ready to start school and take on the challenge of Spectrum:

I know my kids are getting bigger but the still look forward to afternoon snacks.

Cody- you are one smart cookie.

Instead of cakes I did 1st day of school cupcakes:






One the 2nd day of school I made them a candy pencil.

Wednesday brought these cute rice crispies apples:


Thursday was an owl sandwich:

And on Friday this note."You made it through the first week of school- SMARTIE PANTS.


I miss the kids but I only have 3 1/2 terms left to endure before summer.

1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online