Sunday, September 11, 2011

County Fair

My kids love to go the fair, see the animals, look at crafts, eat some fair foods, but they also like the unusual stuff. Cody and Trenton loved the tarantula.




But, this is where I am a bad mother. There was a rattlesnake show and we got Cody front row seats. (Kylee and Trenton were sitting right behind us)

This guy was crazy and showed us tons of snakes.

We could not believe how he was holding them.


Cody loved the whole thing - he was all smiles.


One of the last things that was in the show was showing how fast rattlesnakes could strike. The guy held a balloon and we watched the snake strike it. Like I said Cody was all smiles, but then I heard crying. Kylee was in tears she was so scared. With all the snakes' tails rattling and the quick strikes, Kylee was totally freaked! I knew that the snake last year scared her, but I did not realize how much. I feel so bad, what a horrible mom. But, now I know and I can help Kylee.

On the way out we stopped by a fun banner.

3 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

So fun. If only Cody was at our house 3 days ago. There was a little gardener snake in my front yard. I bet he would have caught it.

The Dell Family said...

Okay that's disgusting! Tell Cody and Trenton I will never touch their hands again.

Kylee I feel your pain having to relive your rattle snake encounter defiantly wasn't a warm fuzzy. Shame on your mom! LOL

Brett said...

The Kids look cute by the banner, for some reason we missed the snake show but I'm glad at least Trent and Cody had fun.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online