I loved where my dad lives. I try to walk in the morning and evening and around my neighborhood it is so boring! But, I love all the hills and the views and wildlife by dad's house. I also love that if you want you can go on miles of trails from walking distance from his house. The kids all look forward to going on the Mountain with Grandpa. They look for rocks and have grandpa tell them what they found. We love to spot deer and so many birds. We spent 2 hours hiking around taking different trails. What a fun morning.
Kylee was not to happy to stop here. This is where she had her encounter with the rattlesnake last year.
Fun looking out over the valley.
8 years ago
2 comments:
Where is my comment I left.
That is awesome that you are going on the hikes. I am sure Kylee wants to go see the snake spot everyday. She must have such vivid memories of it.
Post a Comment