I love this country and everything that it stands for. I think of how much God had a hand in the forming of the nation and it brings tears to me. We took time from all the fun on the 4th and had the best family home evening. What I had prepared was awesome, but the discussion was even more awesome. As my children get older and learn more about this nation they are more amazed. I look forward to Cody studying US history this year in school. All of us were deeply touched and it was so powerful to sing songs about America.
We had a great weekend filled with lots of family and friends (we partied everyday). It was such a fun weekend - lots of fireworks. Trenton's favorite was lighting the TONS of fireworks our friends bought. Here is how we ended the weekend. Together as our little family doing the sparklers:
2 comments:
That's a great picture of Trenton!
MAN I wish I could of partied with you!
Post a Comment