I loved going to girls camp with Kylee. My mom went to girls camp with me when I was Kylee's age. I have this old Polaroid of mom and me in a little frame that I made at camp. It is old and beat up, but I love it. I remember the fun time that I had with my mom and hope Kylee will always look back at this camp at the greatest ever. We were the Incredibles at camp. It was a fun theme.
We did a service project. Kylee (red) picked so many weeds.
I remember practicing all these lifts and carries.
Kylee doing a fun song in front of the rest of camp.
Here is Kylee at the pool. I have to admit I thought a lot about the year that I got knocked out when someone dove on my head. It was a hard summer and I remember how great my dad was staying with me all night at the hospital.
This was our skit. We had to pick a scripture story. We told the story of Abraham's servant traveling to find a wife for Isaac- Rebbecca. Kylee played to the roll of the servant. Here she is praying at the well for someone to come and give her and her camels drink. Kylee had the main part and everyone thought that she did the best in all the skits.

We were all having personal scripture study and I saw Kylee. I knew I had to run and get this special picture of her.
Kylee and I had a great time even before camp making these cute matching buckets. Everyone thought are buckets (Kylee is sitting on it) were the best.
We did a service project. Kylee (red) picked so many weeds.
We were all having personal scripture study and I saw Kylee. I knew I had to run and get this special picture of her.
I loved spending all the silly times with Kylee, but I also loved watching her testimony grow. I loved watched her carry some one's backpack and show so much compassion to someone that was struggling on the hike. I loved watching her grow up into the beautiful young women that she is becoming.
1 comment:
Kylee is such a sweet girl! I love her. I miss those girls camp memories, but I guess I will soon have them again with 3 girls!!!
That's so fun you got to go
Post a Comment