Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Special Night with my Beautiful Daughter

I love that my daughter is in Young Womens. She is such a wonderful daughter and I love watching her grow in the Beautiful Young Woman her Heavenly Father intended her to be. The general Young Women's Meeting comes once a year, and this was Kylee's first one. So, I was excited when we got tickets. I wanted to make it extra special, so I decided to take her to the Lion House Pantry:Kylee loved the food and the table. (We were in the little raised alcove) It was so much fun to share a meal with her: Here is Kylee outside of the Lion House: We then walked over to the Conference Center. Kylee was so excited to see all the value banners hanging over the conference center:
We had such great seats. We were dead center in front of the prophet on the lower level.
Here we are on the outside. We had the best time together.
Sister Dalton and President Eyring called the Young Women - "The bright hope of Israel!"

Kylee is such a Bright Hope.
I am thankful for my wonderful daughter and our new tradition.

3 comments:

The Dell Family said...

HOw exciting!!!!

Adrian and Danell said...

I love your tradition! What great bonding and so fun that you get to go see it at the confrence center! Kylee is getting so big!

Brett said...

I thought about you guys that night and hoped you were having a great time!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online