All of my kids played basketball this year. Kylee and Trenton on church teams and Cody on the city team. It was fun to watch them.
Our ward has the smallest team. The rest of the wards have huge guys (especially our Tongan Branch), but we did good. Trenton is so fun to watch, he loves to play basketball. He is loving March Madness - Go BYU tonight!

This was Kylee's first year playing and she blew me away. She is so aggressive. It was a lot of fun
to watch learn to play and love basketball. At the beginning of the season she was afraid to shoot, but at the and she was shooting and making some.
We were combined with another ward this year, so we had two coaches. I got to sub for our coach a couple of times. That was a lot of fun!
to watch learn to play and love basketball. At the beginning of the season she was afraid to shoot, but at the and she was shooting and making some.
3 comments:
Way to get out there and have fun and not be scared. You are all awesome. Good job.
I wish I was there so I could chear you all on! LOve you and miss you all!!! Good Luck on the upcoming season of BAseball, Soccer & Baseball!!!!
Way to go! Bummer Cody had a crappy coach! Good luck with all your new sports!
Post a Comment